I am totally exhausted. The morning always seems to come WAY too soon. You would think I would have gotten enough sleep, I usually get 8-10 hours. But still I am tired. Most days I have a nap when the kids nap, and yet I wake up and feel tired. What is wrong with me?? I just feel BLAH... I would love to do a body cleanse but I don't know what one to do. If ANYONE who read my blog knows of anything I could try, I would love the info. Anyway...I'm off to have a NAP!
Jul 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Do you take vitamins? That's what my MOM would ask you! LOL! I don't know what to tell ya. After 8-10 hours of sleep, you should most definitely feel rested. Sorry I can't be of more help to ya!
Post a Comment