WOW the past few days have flown by! So much has happened and so much to catch up on, I hardly know where to begin. The few days before Christmas I was busy wrapping and delivering all the Christmas goodies to friends and family. Tyson was the one who delivered the gifts and he was SO happy to go to each door and see the peoples reaction when they opened the door. I could tell that he was really in the spirit of giving, and it was AWESOME!
Christmas eve fell on a Sunday and it couldn't have been a more perfect day. Our Sunday service was beautiful, filled with glorious music, and messages that spoke of service. It was a great way to start of the holiday season. After church we headed down to Cardston to Tyler's sisters house to gather with his family for the evening. We had a wonderful ham dinner with all the fixins. The kids (cousins) had fun playing together and the adults enjoyed visiting and playing cards. It was a great evening! Later we went to my parents house to get the kids settled down for the evening. They were very excited and could hardly go to sleep..well at least Tyson was having a hard time. After the kids were tucked into bed and we were sure they were asleep SANTA came to deliver the presents. It was great to sit and reflect with the glow of the Christmas tree lights. I was just as excited as the kids!
Christmas morning came fast and I couldn't wait for the kids to wake up! They slept in until 8:30! It was so fun to see the excitement in their eyes. Tyson was so captivated by the magic of Santa and all that he brought him. It really was a great Christmas!
Tyler surprised me with a PINK Ipod Nano. I was totally surprised that he bought me it, because for the past 2 years I have asked for one and didn't get one...so the year I don't ask for one I get it. Imagine that!
The rest of the day was spent with family enjoying a wonderful Christmas dinner made by my mom. She is the BEST cook! You couldn't even tell that the chicken we had wasn't turkey! After having full tummies we just hung out and enjoyed each others company, the kids played with their new toys, and everyone was happy.
Here are a few pictures of the kids opening their presents.
Tyson got this bright yellow hummer from Grandpa & Grandma Jensen. He was SO excited. He had to wait 8 hours for the batteries to charge before he could use it though...that took some patience.
Tyler also got a remote control vehicle. His was a black Silverado truck. The boys were in heaven. After they got them all charged up it was time to go in the back yard and give them a try. Tyson caught on quickly and the two of them had a GREAT time!
Here is Tyson opening up his Transformers. He was ONE HAPPY KID!






1 comments:
Don't you just love Christmas time. This year was great too. Don't forget to check out my blog, I have been doing really good keeping up.
Post a Comment