Dec 15, 2006

Pilling Christmas Card - The Parents!

Like I mentioned in a previous post, I have been having a terrible time getting my kids to co-operate with me to take a few pictures. And it has been just as hard to get Tyler home with us at a decent time to take a family picture. So I have reached the deadline and this year the Christmas card will only have the kids on it. I am bummed, but what could I do? So for this year here is the card that will be going out.

I think the pictures turned out cute. But the tree became very dismantled as I was giving Carson balls to throw so that he would smile and laugh. The things we do to get our kids to smile.
I have to admit that I haven't wrapped 1 present! Usually by now they would have been wrapped and placed under the tree...but not this year. This is my year of Christmas procrastination. Everything seems to be on the back burner. But tonight I have a new movie to watch, "The Devil Wears Prada," and I am all geared up to wrap! At least that is what my intentions are. Tyler has been gone all week, and I am lonley! The kids are starting to miss him and it is hard to explain to them where he is and when he will be coming home. But I know that he is working hard now so that he can have time off during the holidays. So that will be good to have some time to spend together.

0 comments: