I have to thank Heather for this wonderful quote, "When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive; to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. Marcus Aurelius " I always enjoy reading her blog, she is so inspirational and SO positive. She is an example to me in SO many ways. Even though we have never met in person and live about a 1000 miles apart it amazes me that people can still connect and influence each other. Heather thanks to your wonderful idea about putting this quote on your bathroom mirror, I may just have to use this idea for myself!
As I mentioned in my blog yesterday, it was our ward Christmas party and Santa came to visit the kids. Carson wasn't feeling 100% and was quite out of it because of the medicine I gave him. But he enjoyed sitting on Santa's lap. The Christmas season is upon us know and it is my favorite time of year. Today or possibly Monday we will dig out all of our decorations and trim the house with a little Christmas spirit. Then the rest of the month is full with parties, concerts, plays and family gatherings. Not to mention the preparation still left to do at home for family, friends and neighbors. I love this time of year when I can bake up a storm and share the goodies with those I hold dear to me. This year another family and us has decided to "pixie" a family in need. We did this last year and it brought us so much joy to really be in the spirit of giving. This year I hope to involve Tyson more so that he will begin to understand the true meaning of Christmas. Life truly is blessed. I often take for granted ALL of my many blessings. I have 2 beautiful children who are happy and healthy. A husband to loves me and our kids, and who is a good provider with LOTS of ambition. I have a family who loves me and excepts me for who I am. I have friends and neighbors who go out of their way to help me when it is needed. The list could go on and on and on. Today is a GOOD day...take a minute to think about all you have been given, and then if possible give something back.
As I mentioned in my blog yesterday, it was our ward Christmas party and Santa came to visit the kids. Carson wasn't feeling 100% and was quite out of it because of the medicine I gave him. But he enjoyed sitting on Santa's lap. The Christmas season is upon us know and it is my favorite time of year. Today or possibly Monday we will dig out all of our decorations and trim the house with a little Christmas spirit. Then the rest of the month is full with parties, concerts, plays and family gatherings. Not to mention the preparation still left to do at home for family, friends and neighbors. I love this time of year when I can bake up a storm and share the goodies with those I hold dear to me. This year another family and us has decided to "pixie" a family in need. We did this last year and it brought us so much joy to really be in the spirit of giving. This year I hope to involve Tyson more so that he will begin to understand the true meaning of Christmas. Life truly is blessed. I often take for granted ALL of my many blessings. I have 2 beautiful children who are happy and healthy. A husband to loves me and our kids, and who is a good provider with LOTS of ambition. I have a family who loves me and excepts me for who I am. I have friends and neighbors who go out of their way to help me when it is needed. The list could go on and on and on. Today is a GOOD day...take a minute to think about all you have been given, and then if possible give something back. 


0 comments:
Post a Comment