Today was Tyson's pre-school Christmas concert. For the past few weeks we have been practising the 2 songs at home. Tyson has quite the little memory and he knew both songs well. I told him that he needed to sing really loud so that I would be able to hear him. Of course I was a proud mother as I saw him standing in the front row singing his little heart out. I was bummed though because it was SO dark int he gym that it was hard to take a decent picture, and the video is dark as well. Tyson is the boy in the front row in the middle.
There are only 11 shopping days left until Christmas. I can't believe it. Part of me is in the Christmas spirit, I have the music playing everyday in hopes I get into it more. I guess I don't really feel like it is Christmas because there are SO many things I haven't done this year that I always do. I haven't gotten our Christmas cards out yet...haven't been able to get a good picture of all of us together. So it just might be a picture of the kids this year. They are getting them taken tomorrow, I hope they co-operate! I also haven't done any baking like I usually do. Also the gingerbread house is still in the box waiting to be decorated. I sure hope it doestn' turn our like the Halloween house we were supposed to do. Now it is hidden in the cupboard in hopes that we get to it next year. I am hoping that next week the Christmas Spirit will fill our home and we will accomplish lots!
There are only 11 shopping days left until Christmas. I can't believe it. Part of me is in the Christmas spirit, I have the music playing everyday in hopes I get into it more. I guess I don't really feel like it is Christmas because there are SO many things I haven't done this year that I always do. I haven't gotten our Christmas cards out yet...haven't been able to get a good picture of all of us together. So it just might be a picture of the kids this year. They are getting them taken tomorrow, I hope they co-operate! I also haven't done any baking like I usually do. Also the gingerbread house is still in the box waiting to be decorated. I sure hope it doestn' turn our like the Halloween house we were supposed to do. Now it is hidden in the cupboard in hopes that we get to it next year. I am hoping that next week the Christmas Spirit will fill our home and we will accomplish lots!



0 comments:
Post a Comment