Today Tyson went to school with a good attitude about telling his teacher he was sorry. He knew that he didn't behave properly and that the right thing to do was to apologize. When he came home he was all smiles and a very happy boy. He told me he was very good, and told Miss Rita that he was sorry and that he would try very hard not to act naughty again. He also came home with his artwork, which was BEAUTIFUL! So it was a great day at pre-school, and I think Tyson learned a valuable lesson. One that I hope he remembers for a long time.
Have you ever stopped to watch two 2 year olds together? They can get into ALOT of trouble in a very short amount of time! I was watching my nephew yesterday and Tyson and I decided to go outside and shovel the driveway. Both babies (Carson & Hunter) were happy to stay inside and watch us work through the window. There were entertained by watching us and the dog play outside. Most of the time I could see them through the window, but there was a brief period of time when they were now where to be seen. Needless to say when I came into the house...there was a disaster! The little monkeys had gotten in to the pantry and pulled out a new roll of tin foil and had it unrolled ALL over the place. They had opened a can of cashews and spilled them everywhere. They tipped over a plant and had a hay day playing in the dirt. WOW my semi clean house now looked like a tornado had hit. These two boys are sure mischievous and now just how to push my buttons. I have to constantly be watching them like a hawk or a disaster with strike. I am happy thought that these two cousins play (get into trouble) so well. They will grow up and be the best of friends. But man can they ever MAKE A MESS!
I have been baking and cooking up a store ALL day, while trying to watch 6 boys! Yes I know I
am CRAZY. But it is my day to take snack to our parent pre-school group so that meant making mini banana muffins, and a to die for Almond Bunt Cake for the adults. Well I guess we will see how "to die for " it is tomorrow when we eat it. I decided to try something new. I didn't want to have to go to the grocery store so I had to find a recipe with ingredients I had on hand. Amongst
all this I managed to make 6 dozen double chocolate chip cookies. And this morning I pre-made out supper for the evening. Yes I was busy!
The past few days I have been able to do a few more layouts. It feels great to be scrapbooking again! I have purchased some new supplies off of eBay and can't wait for them to start coming in the mail so I can PLAY!
Have you ever stopped to watch two 2 year olds together? They can get into ALOT of trouble in a very short amount of time! I was watching my nephew yesterday and Tyson and I decided to go outside and shovel the driveway. Both babies (Carson & Hunter) were happy to stay inside and watch us work through the window. There were entertained by watching us and the dog play outside. Most of the time I could see them through the window, but there was a brief period of time when they were now where to be seen. Needless to say when I came into the house...there was a disaster! The little monkeys had gotten in to the pantry and pulled out a new roll of tin foil and had it unrolled ALL over the place. They had opened a can of cashews and spilled them everywhere. They tipped over a plant and had a hay day playing in the dirt. WOW my semi clean house now looked like a tornado had hit. These two boys are sure mischievous and now just how to push my buttons. I have to constantly be watching them like a hawk or a disaster with strike. I am happy thought that these two cousins play (get into trouble) so well. They will grow up and be the best of friends. But man can they ever MAKE A MESS!
I have been baking and cooking up a store ALL day, while trying to watch 6 boys! Yes I know I
am CRAZY. But it is my day to take snack to our parent pre-school group so that meant making mini banana muffins, and a to die for Almond Bunt Cake for the adults. Well I guess we will see how "to die for " it is tomorrow when we eat it. I decided to try something new. I didn't want to have to go to the grocery store so I had to find a recipe with ingredients I had on hand. Amongst
all this I managed to make 6 dozen double chocolate chip cookies. And this morning I pre-made out supper for the evening. Yes I was busy!The past few days I have been able to do a few more layouts. It feels great to be scrapbooking again! I have purchased some new supplies off of eBay and can't wait for them to start coming in the mail so I can PLAY!



0 comments:
Post a Comment