
Today in
church all the younger kids (18 and younger) were moved up a class in Sunday school. So that meant that Tyson is no longer a Sunbeam, but a C.T.R. which stands for Choose The Right. He was SO excited, and even more excited when he was finished his class. He couldn't wait to show me all
the cool stuff he got. He got a cool CTR ring ( a power ring is what he called it), and a small
Styrofoam cup that he planted a seed in. He also got this cool rubber
bracelet like the yellow Lance Armstrong ones. His says "
Coaldale Primary, and Follow Him In Faith, " which is their theme in Primary this year. It is so
great to see him excited about
church. I hope he keeps this
excitement and enthusiasm for a very long time!

Carson had his 2
nd birthday on the 29
th of December. I feel so bad for the little guy having his
birthday right after Christmas. It seems he doesn't get the attention that other kids do whose birthdays aren't around the holidays. I figure that next year I am going to have his party WAY before the holidays, that way he will get the same amount of attention, and he will know what is going on. This year we just had a small party at home with Grandma & Grandpa Jensen, and Auntie and Hunter. We roasted
hot dogs in the
wood stove downstairs. It was fun, and the
hot dogs were
delicious! Carson was so funny when it came time to blow out the candles. He wanted to touch the flame. What a silly boy! Carson is such a sweet boy. He is very sensitive and I love that about him. He is tender hearted and loves to comfort others when they are sad. This boy LOVES cars! He will play with them ALL DAY LONG, for hours. He
doesn't' need anyone to entertain him, he entertains
himself. This next year he is
going to change
a lot I know it. He will start talking more and being even more independent. It is going to be fun to see him grow and
develop. I love this little BOY!
0 comments:
Post a Comment