Jan 8, 2007

It Didn't Last Very Long!

If you read my post from yesterday you will see that cute, adorable picture of Tyson with his new C.T.R. ring on. Well he LOST it already! He had it lost by the end of the night. Somehow I knew it wasn't going to last. I was so excited for him, and I thought that maybe just maybe he would have taken better care of it. But I noticed that he was fidgeting with it and putting it on different fingers so it really doesn't' surprise me that he lost it. Hopefully it will turn up though...I'm sure it is in the couch or underneath something if only I took the time to look for it.
I also mentioned that I was starting a t.v. chart with him. Well so far...so good. He only used 3 of his squares today = 1 hour of t.v. and 1/2 hour of computer. He did mention to me thought that he wished I would have never made the chart (as he points to it.) That kid is very cleaver and smart. He knew exactly how much time he had left and exactly what and when he wanted to use it. I am going to think of some reward system for him though. If he has a certain amount of squares that he didn't use then he will get to go to the Movie Mill for a movie and popcorn. I think it is good to reward him for his efforts.
I am SO excited that tomorrow Tyson goes back to school. Yahoo! The Christmas holiday seems to have gone on WAY to long. I have spoken to some other parents and kids as well and they are all ready to go back to school, or have their children back in school. So tomorrow it is back on schedule, back on track. And tomorrow Tyson also starts skating. He is excited this time to go skating, unlike last year when we had to drag him kicking and screaming.
I also mentioned that I was going to get up at 7 a.m. and excersise or read my scriptures...well that didn't happen. I just couldn't make myself get up at 7! First I pushed the snooze button, and then I just turned the alarm off all together. But when I did get up I managed to walk on the treadmill for a good 15 minutes, and I worked up quite the sweat. My goal was to walk 30 minutes but the kids were getting hungry so I had to cut it short. There is always tomorrow though!

0 comments: