Jan 29, 2009

25 Random Things...

So no one tagged me to do this but I thought I would anyways. Maybe you will learn something new about me. LOL!



    1. I am the oldest in my family.

    2. I have 2 sisters

    3. I have 3 kids: Tyson, Carson & Grace

    4. I met my husband at the dental office where I worked. I guess you can say it was love over a root canal. LOL!

    5. I went to school to be a dental assistant

    6. I LOVE PINK

    7. I have had several scrapbooking pages & projects published in magazines

    8. I always have my toenails painted

    9. I have been on 2 cruises..and want to go again...SO BAD!

    10. I am excited to go to Women's Conference in April/May with my sisters & mom.

    11. I shot a deer when I was 14...I think. I did it once to make my dad happy...but will never do it again, I'll leave the hunting up to my sister who loves it.

    12. I had the opportunity to meet President Benson when he came to Cardston for the re-dedication of the temple.

    13. I was a member of the Cardston Girls Choir

    14. I LOVE Mexican food.

    15. I HATE bad service at restaurants

    16. I had a roommate in college that was a nanny for Marie Osmond. No I never got to meet her. BOO HOO!

    17. I gave birth to all 3 of my kids WITHOUT any drugs. Not that I'm against them though. LOL!

    18. I want to see Yosemite National Park

    19. I have been to the Grand Canyon

    20. I want to learn more about photography

    21. I would love to learn Spanish

    22. I love getting a massage

    23. I am addicted to watching the Bachelor.

    24. I LOVE anything chocolate...but who doesn't right?

    25. Both Tyson & Grace have the exact same birthmark in the very same spot (okay that wasn't about me...but I am running out of ideas. LOL)

1 comments:

Christal said...

That was so fun to read and learn new things about you they are so fun eh! and I love the picture!