1 pkg. Cream Cheese
1/4 c. Brown Sugar
Lighthouse Caramel Apple Dip
Skor Bits or Skor Chocolate Bar
1. Mix cream cheese and brown sugar together with electric mixer. Spread out on a dinner plate.
2. Pour caramel dip on top of cream cheese and spread out.
3. Sprinkle the top with skor bits or crushed up skor chocolate bar.
Use apples to dip. Seriously SO yummy...you won't be able to stop eating it!
We had so much fun playing Aggravation (like Phase 10) and boy were we getting aggravated! We also played Catch Phrase and were literally rolling with laughter. I haven't laughed that hard in a VERY long time...and it felt SO good! It is great sometimes to just act silly and have a good old time!
I was also really happy that none of our conversations turned to gossipping about someone. It is easy when you get a bunch of girls together to start finding fault with other people & I was happy that it didn't turn out that way last night. I was able to have my perception of someone changed and that was a good thing. Sometimes we are just so quick to judge before we really know someone. We were all being quite candid and I was quite shocked to find that some people think that I am snotty until they get to know me, then they totally have a different opinion of me. I also found out that people think that Tiffany & I together can be quite intimidating because we are ALWAYS together and it is hard to get to know us cause we are happy with just the 2 of us. It was a great night to get to know each other better and I think we all learned a little something...at least I did.
Laughter really is the best medicine. With our world in the turmoil that it is in and with the stresses of everyday life it really is easy to get bogged down with negativity. Most times we don't find the humor in things, we are too rigid and uptight. Laughing releases good endorphins and makes us feel good. Doesn't everyone want to feel good...or better? I know I sure do! So this week I am going to try and find humor in more things and laugh more...it sure won't cause any harm now will it. LOL!
Jan 24, 2009
Laughter...the BEST Medicine...
Last night a bunch of girls and I got together at Tiffany's house for a "Girl's Games" night. We seriously had SO MUCH FUN! We had great food...and didn't worry about ALL the calories we were eating...well at least I didn't. LOL! I brought Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip. I wish I had a picture of it to show you cause it is SO delish, but here is the recipe if you want to give it a try.
Posted by Jodi Pilling at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
LOVE LOVE L...O....V...E the post. It was seriously so much fun. I must admit I was a little shocked at what people think of the "two of us" but I want you to know you will always be my bestest friend and sidekick....love ya girl !! XOXO
you guys are so cute!! sisters are the best. Sounds like you guys had so much fun I wanna come next time you guys are always having a blast! have a great week! ttys
PARTY... yes we did!! It was So much fun... always a blast getting together with you guys! Thanks! :D
Thanks for the recipe! Glad you had a bit of stress relief.
Post a Comment