So I want to enter Grace in the Regis & Kelly Beautiful Baby Search. I know...I'm weird. But to me Grace is just SO adorable that I might as well give it a try...you never know right. LOL! I entered Tyson when he was about 7 months old. He wasn't selected but his picture did make it on the show...I thought that was cool. I need your opinions on what picture I should send to them. I can't decide...they are all so cute to me. So post a comment on which picture I should send to the show...if you don't mind.
ALL of you have BEAUTIFUL babies/children so why not enter the contest too.
Photo 3
I know she isn't looking at the camera, but I just love the lighting and think her expression is so cute.
Photo 4
Holy HUGE flower I know, but still kinda cute don't you think?THANKS for your help. I'll let you know by Monday what picture I used.



9 comments:
They are all so cute, but I would enter #1. She looks ADORABLE in that one.
I agree # 1 is my favorite ! So cute.
one and three are my favorite she is so beautiful! good luck!!
photo 1
They are all so cute but I like #1 and #3. :))
I like #3!
I like 1 and 3 too.
My favourite is #3. Her eyes are just amazing in it!
I like number 3 too!
Post a Comment