Some of you may know that I got a new camera for Christmas. I am totally thrilled with it. I was just getting so frustrated with my point and shoot with it not giving me good pictures. So I decided to ask Santa if he would be so kind and bring me an Canon SLR. Santa didn't disappoint me and I opened a beautiful Canon XS on Christmas morning. With it being a higher quality camera comes a lot more to learn...but I am willing. I only wish I could learn it ALL overnight. LOL! I don't want to pursue a career in photography I just want to be able to take great pictures of my kids...so I don't have to pay someone else too. Although I have been 100% happy with the professional pictures I have had taken. I would just like to update them more...and with more affordability. So with all that said...I have deiced to do a Photo Friday on my blog where I will post a few pictures of our everyday life to capture all of fun...and not so fun moments. At the end of the year I am going to compile them and make a Shutterfly album with them. So to kick off my 1st week...here are some pictures taken of Carson on January 1st.
![]()
Photo Friday Week: 1
This is a 10x20 storyboard. I have read lots of photography blogs lately and the more I read the more I am learning that you just have to take LOTS of pictures to get better. So that is my goal this year...to take LOTS of pictures and figure this camera out. I am also thinking about taking a digital photography class in the spring. Stay tuned for tomorrow's Photo Friday...I took some cute pictures of Grace.



2 comments:
ME TOO! To this whole post! I also have a Canon Rebel (XTi) but am not too sure how to use it. Those pictures of your Carson are pretty cute so you are doing good so far!
Lucky girl... looks like your having fun with your new camera!! Do you use photoshop?? I'm trying to learn how to use it but can't seem to figure it out! grr You'll have to show me all your secrets sometime. Carson sure is a cutie! I can't wait to see more pictures... :)
Post a Comment