Sep 6, 2006

Know Of Any Remedies For...

I'm afraid that the Pilling household has a case of the bed wetting 4 year old. I feel bad for the little guy that his little bladder can't make it through the night. But I have to admit that I am getting really tired of washing his bedding every morning. It doesn't matter what I do or how many times I take him to the bathroom before I go to bed, he still ends up wet. So does anyone have any advice for me? I would greatly appreciate it. My DH suggested that we set an alarm at 3 a.m. so that he will learn to get up and go on his own. I don't usually wake up in the middle of the night, but I may just have to for a few nights to get Tyson in the habit of waking up and going to the bathroom. I am willing to try anything! I think the little man is cluing in that I'm not very happy about the situation because early this morning I heard him getting into his drawers putting on clean underwear and p.j. bottoms. Then when I went to find his sheets they were hidden under his bed. Poor little guy!
On another Tyson note...I was ready to WRING his neck today. I took the boys to Super Store for pictures, they both looked SO cute. They were in plaid shirts, with sweaters over the top. People probably thought I was CRAZY to have my kids dressed in these hot clothes, it was +27 here today. Oh well they looked darling...or cool as Tyson would say. Anyway, the little stinker would NOT obey or co-operate. He was doing all these crazy, silly faces and wouldn't listen to the photographer. I tell ya, he was really testing my patience. I told Tyler tonight on the phone that if I wasn't in a public place I would have given him a spanking. I tried to remain calm and once the fiasco was over I told Tyson I was very displeased with his behavior, and because of it he wasn't getting a treat, and we weren't going to look down the toy isle. Tonight on the phone he told his dad that he was naughty, so that made me think he understood that I wasn't pleased with is behavior.
Well I started my great scrapbook clean out! It feels great! I have a HUGE pile of paper that I know I'm not going to use, it is still cute and hip, but when I looked at it if it didn't "speak" to me, then it went in the pile. I hate to think of the $$ that is in that pile. Oh well, why let it take up room if it isn't going to get used. As I mentioned I was going to do a RAK, well I have decided to donate my unwanted supplies to a local charity or organization. I was thinking the Boys & Girls club might be able to put it to good use. So sorry girls, no RAK for you...I hope you understand. I can see the top of my work area now, and the paper is all neat and tidy. I think I know what I am going to work on 1st, a prima music box I bought in MAY when I was in Chicago. It is SO darn cute. Stay tuned for pictures!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what to tell you, since my oldest is 4 and we haven't encountered a problem like that yet. WAking him up to go to the bathroom might help. Wish he was here at my house...I'm usually still up then anyway. LOL! How late do you let him have a drink? Kaden doesn't usually get to have anything to drink after dinner. If anything, it's a very small sip of water only (no pop at all). And then he HAS to go potty before he gets into bed. So far so good. HTH!