I actually scrapbooked 2 lo's the other day. And right now I am in the middle of doing another LO. YES...my MoJo just may have come back. I am loving all the fun goodies I bought at my LSS. It is always so fun to play with new product. So here's to finding my mojo and hopefully I will start cranking out the pages. It has been fun for me to go back and look at the pictures I took over the summer. We really did do some fun things. Now I can't wait to put the memories on paper so they will never be forgotten.On a totally different subject...I have had terrible back pain for over 2 weeks now. One day I bent over to mop the floor and a stabbing pain shot in my lower back. I have experience trouble with it before but never had I experienced this magnitude of pain. It literally took me 5 minutes before I could hobble over to the couch. I managed to get in for a massage but needless to say it didn't help, it only made it worse. Usually a massage will make it feel better, but not this time. So after going to the Dr. twice and with a fist full of medication I can finally function. I would rather have a baby any day than go through the pain I have been in. It has been terrible! So bad that I had to call Tyler in the middle of the night (he was out of town for work) and I was sobbing in pain. It hurt so much that I missed part of the season premier of Grey's Anatomy. Now you know I was in pain if I am going to miss Grey's! I went so far as to call a friend who is a pharmacist, and she came over with some med's that helped me at least sleep that night. But now...after the pain comes some relief. As long as I have some medication handy if it gets to painful, I can make it through the day. I am going to get acupuncture next week, maybe that will help. I am willing to try anything. I am thankful today because I haven't had to take any Tylenol 3...so that is a good sign & I hope I am on the road to recovery.



1 comments:
Cute layout Jodi.
I hear ya on the back pain. I have very strong anti-inflamatories to kill the pain in mine. I go to the chiro to get adjusted, but am happy to say that I havent had to be there in about a month+ Good luck with the acupuncture. I have heard great things about it. I hope it helps.
Post a Comment