Life for me has been SO crazy busy. I have done a trade show every weekend in April. That was just insane on my part, but it was good to get some more exposure for the candles. They were well received in all the places I visited. So hopefully there will be lots of parties booked, and even better yet would be some distributors being set up in those areas.
I am finally starting to believe that SPRING is here! Yipee. I love the nice warm weather and seeing the grass and trees turn green. The tulips and daffodils are starting to bloom and it just makes everything look so alive and fresh, after a long winter, and CRAZY weather. The kids have been enjoying the nice weather too, and are so happy to be able to go outside and play. Carson just loves being outside and playing in the sand box. Although today I think he brought more of the sand inside with him! He was covered in sand, but he had a great time. Sorry this entry wasn't more exciting. Like I mentioned life has been to hectic to really fit anything "fun" into it. But the next few weeks look like they are a bit slower so hopefully I can fill our days with some fun outings and maybe even take some pictures. Until next time...have a GREAT DAY!



0 comments:
Post a Comment