
Supplies are limited so if you would like to order one for you mom, or even as a present to yourself give me a call or email me. You won't be disappointed with this spring scented candle!
On a different note, the weather has turned from sunny and beautiful yesterday to a wintry, rainy blizzard! This weather sure has a mind of its own. It really is teasing us by giving us spring like temperatures one day and the next winter hits us again. One thing I really wish is that I had planted my sweet peas and Dahlia's before all this moisture. Those little seeds would have LOVED it! So here is to rainy weather, and praying that spring will knock on our doorstep again SOON!



3 comments:
Well I would definatly order a candle but I am sure you are giving one to mom already and Lori isn't much of a candle person. Great Mother's day gift idea.
what are your prices for candles?
The price for this particular candle is $32. They range from $32 to $15 depending on the size. Thanks for the question!
Post a Comment