Aghhh, I have been trying to scrapbook for 1.5 hours and am having NO success! I just can't get the pages to look right, I don't think I have enough different pieces of patterned paper. I am trying to scrap the pictures of the kids with the puppies we had over a year ago! The picture are SO cute I want the pages to turn our cute, but they aren't looking that way right now. Oh well, sometimes you just have to walk away and come back to it latter with a fresh eye and a new perspective. So the last few hours have been wasted time. I'm afraid I have had many wasted hours while trying to scrapbook. I think it just part of the process. Tomorrow is Easter Sunday, and I am having dinner. I invited my sister (she is alone for a whole week while her hubby goes on a guys vacation,) and the Wolfe's. We are having ham, funeral potatoes, spinach salad, fruit salad, corn, grainery bread, and for desert I picked up a delicious blackberry mouse. It is TO DIE FOR! I was happy I found it cause that was one less thing for me to worry about making. I am looking forward to tomorrow's dinner, it should be very yummy! It looks like the afternoon has turned out to be quite sunny and nice, maybe I will take the kids for a bike ride. Tyson is playing outside, and Carson is till napping. I love the fact that Carson still naps in the afternoon. It is my guilt free time during the day to have some "me" time. Well it looks like Tyler just pulled up in the driveway from work, so I better go welcome him home. Until next time...
Apr 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment