Wowzers it has been a LONG time since I blogged! Seems like these days I am always playing catch up. But I do have quite a few things to report on, so here is my update.
Did you notice I changed the look of my blog? Yes I needed a change. I like the new template and hope to get the kinks worked out eventually. But for now it is okay how it is.
I have been sick lately. No appetite, and a woozie, swirly stomach. No throwing up...but it is coming out the other end like water. Sorry to be so graphic. I am hoping to start feeling better tomorrow, but for now nothing I eat seems to satisfy me, and nothing really tastes good. But hey on the bright side, maybe I am loosing a little weight because of it. LOL!!
Did you notice I changed the look of my blog? Yes I needed a change. I like the new template and hope to get the kinks worked out eventually. But for now it is okay how it is.
I have been sick lately. No appetite, and a woozie, swirly stomach. No throwing up...but it is coming out the other end like water. Sorry to be so graphic. I am hoping to start feeling better tomorrow, but for now nothing I eat seems to satisfy me, and nothing really tastes good. But hey on the bright side, maybe I am loosing a little weight because of it. LOL!!
Last night was Tyson's skating carnival. I really wasn't feeling up to going, but I am glad that I did. He did such a great job, I was a proud
momma. I was smiling from ear to ear as I watched him try to rally his little group together so they could preform their routine. It really was cute to watch them. Skating this year has been SO much more enjoyable for him. He really can boogie when he wants to. Next year it is Carson's turn to put on the skates. I'm hoping though that I won't have to go out on the ice with him like I did Tyson. The kicking and throwing a fit really does get embarrassing week after week. But persistence really does pay off, now Tyson loves it!I have been scrapbooking lately. I need to get some pages done before I feel totally overwhelmed with that I need to do. It was fun for me to go back and look at the pictures from Christmas. Wow the kids have even grown since then! Especially Carson. Here are a few pages I have done this week:


The candle business is going great! I have entered a few more trade shows and hope they will bring me more contacts. Hopefully I can get some people signed up to be demonstrators. I love having a home based business. Although at times it can be a lot of work, it is very rewarding to build something from nothing and see is succeed. Next week I am going to start calling the contacts from the Home & Garden show. Hopefully that will turn into more parties, and more customers!
So that's about it from the Pilling home. We are doing well and are all happy & heathly (well most of us are healthy lol!)





0 comments:
Post a Comment