Apr 2, 2007

When They Won't Take NO For An Answer!!

Okay I am starting to count down till our family vacation. I am SO looking forward to it!! I thought Spring had come until 2 days ago when it started to SNOW!! Yes we have Winter again. Thankfully though it isn't bitter cold and the wind isn't blowing. It is warm enough that the snow is melting once it hits the ground, so that is good. But man I wish the weather would stop playing tricks on us. I want Spring to be here...and then SUMMER!!

Okay what is with tella marketers?? Seriously, I have had so many call me today. The one guy would not QUIT!! He was calling from Rogers (a cell phone company) and told me that he could give me a better phone and a better plan than what I had. I kept telling him that I had the newest Razor phone and it had everything I could possibly want: camera, mp3 player ect. But he just wouldn't give up. He was a nice guy and I felt bad that he had such a crummy job, but I was getting a bit annoyed with him. Finally I just politely said " Have a nice day," and hung up on him. I am SO thankful that I don't have his job. Then about 1/2 an hour later another person called. This time I didn't even listen to who it was I just hung up. I know...I'm rude, but I didn't' want to talk to another person who wouldn't take NO for an answer.

Today I did some more scrapbooking. YEAH! Here are the results:


Tonight I am SO happy that we were invited over for supper at the Wolfe's. I LOVE how Heather makes her lasagna, there is NO BETTER, and that is what we are having. I am so happy, but a little sad because Tyler won't be home to share it with us. He is out of town for a few days. But we will be thinking about him. Also I am happy for the season finale of Prison Break. This is one show that Tyler and I have watched most episodes together, and we LOVE it. We look forward to Monday nights when it comes and on and we spend that 1 hour vegging together in front of the boob tube. But sadly he won't be home tonight, but I'm sure we will be chatting on the phone to each other while it is on. I also LOVE Dancing with the Stars and that is on tonight as well. I hope it isn't on at the same time as Prison Break. Looks like I will be folding laundry while watching t.v. tonight.

0 comments: