Apr 16, 2007

SICK!!

I have to admit that I am the worst sick person ever. I HATE being sick, especially the flu, which is kinda what I have had since Thursday. My sister and I went out for supper Wednesday night with some friends and I think I got food poisoning. That night I was visiting the "porcelain queen" every two hours. I didn't have anything left in my system by the time morning came. The next day I was totally drained and still feeling very miserable. I was SO thankful that my hubby was home to take care of the kids. There is just NO way I could have taken care of them. I was hoping and praying that I would feel better for the next day because I had a trade show. In the morning I felt somewhat better, but still not much energy. But I "bucked up" and went and did the trade show (big mistake!) Anyway Saturday morning came and I wasn't feeling well again and I thought there would be no way I was going to be able to do the trade show again for another full day. Tyler was such a sweet heart when he volunteered to go and do it for me. Now that won him some serious brownie points. I managed to feel a bit better after a shower and went to the trade show for another L-O-N-G day. That night though I wasn't feeling like laying in bed so we went over to some friends house for supper and then played Rook. It did me good, but I still wasn't feeling very well. Sunday was another day in bed! Totally flat out in bed! Man I don't think I have spend that much time in bed...ever. But today I do feel better, I managed to eat something and don't have the swirly stomach. So that is good. I hope I am on the road to recovery.
I mentioned the trade show I was involved in, and man was it ever a waste of 2 days. When I registered the lady told me that in years past the attendance was about 1200, so I thought okay I will try it. I would have been surprised if there was 400 people! Needless to say I won't be doing that trade show again. I sure hope the one this coming weekend is better, and the one after that! Oh well there was no way of predicting how good or bad it would be. Now I know, and I won't be going there again!
Tyler and I have been talking about taking the boys bowling for FHE tonight. Carson was watching it on t.v. the other day and he was so excited! He kept saying "ball, ball." And "all gone," when someone would get a strike. Then when a player left some pins up he would say, "Uh oh." How cute is that! So if Tyler gets home in time we might try taking them. They may be too little though, but we will try it anyway.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am glad you are starting to feel better, believe me I know what it's like to puke your guts out. Hang in there. What a cutie Carson is !!!

Anonymous said...

I am very hear to hear that you are getting over your bug. I hope it wasnt food poising!!..hope you get well soon.~what a nice hubby to do your show for you.