Today was a fun day! The weather was totally crappy though, snowing and raining none stop ALL day long. Oh well I know I shouldn't complain, we could use the moisture. I just wish the weather would make up its mind though. Sunday it was very nice and sunny and then 24 hours later the total opposite. But we did manage to make the best of the day by going swimming! I am totally bummed though cause I took my camera and put "new" batteries in only to find out that they weren't charged. So no cute pictures of the kids. They did have a BLAST though. Carson was a bit intimidated in the beginning but he warmed up by the time we left. Tyson loved it and is getting quite confident in the water. The pool we went to is totally geared for little kids, they have a little kids pool that is perfect for ages newborn to about 5 or 6. I think we will go again soon cause the kids had SO MUCH FUN! It was great too cause Tyler was even able to come with us due to the crummy weather. Also today my sister Kimberley and her little girl Jayda braved the weather and came into town to spend the afternoon with us. It was fun for the cousins to play together, although there were quite a few tears and bumps and bruises. It sure is tough learning how to share. But all in all I think they had a fun time, and the mom's had a few good laughs which was GREAT!
As you can see I updated my blog a bit. It isn't 100% the way I would like it, but it will have to due for now. I am going to be one busy girl the next few weeks. I have 3 trade show in April for Salt City Candles. Yes I am crazy I know, and I am wondering what I have gotten myself into, but it is a great way to get the product out in the communities. So I have to GO FOR IT. I do like doing shows though after all the set up is done. I like to mingle with people and introduce them to this great product. So hopefully all will go well and I will get some new customers and people who might want to have a home party. Until next time...



1 comments:
Swimming was alot of fun. Love the new blog!
Post a Comment