Jan 11, 2010

Kids...

This CRAZY, full of LIFE, INTO EVERYTHING girl keeps me BUSY to say the least.

She keeps me hoping all day long. She is full of spunk and has a wonderful, playful personality. She is happy ALL OF THE TIME, which is so nice! She is a great sleeper, 12 hours a night at least and will still nap 2 times a day at 18 months. So today while I was keeping up to her I thought I would let her color with markers. What did I expect an 18 month old to do with it but put it in her mouth...of course. She did a good job at coloring on the paper and NOT the chair, but with my back turned for only a milisecond, she put it in her mouth and bit down on the tip. BLUE everywhere, thank goodness they are washable! So instead of reacting like I normally would with the usual GRACIE! I said, come on lets go take a picture. Now I have these cute photos of my baby girls first art project.

Here she is reading her picture. She is just babling away. It was so cute
.
This boy LOVES LEGO!
He will play with it all day. He is unhappy if one of his creations get broken. He especially doesn't like it when his little sister takes his pieces. She can run away very fast with a handful Lego. It is an ongoing game with her I think. I love how Lego lets kids be creative. Sure they all come in a box with a specific project to make & my kids love that, but once the project is made and it gets broken they love creating their own things as well. Sure there are a MILLION little pieces all over their bedroom floor, I can't count the number that have been vacuumed up, but they love it and that is all that matters. In
my opinion you can NEVER have enough Lego!
So even though kids are a LOT of work, they take a LOT of patience they are WORTH it!


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Loved the post...thanks for sharing...we sure miss you guys !!! XOXO Tiff

Amy said...

Lego's big at our house too.
Yep, kids are worth it.

Hilorie said...

Your little girl is getting so big! -What a cutie!