Apr 19, 2006

American Idol! SHOCKED!!

Just watched the results show of American Idol, and I was SHOCKED! I can't believe that Ace was the contestant voted off. I thought he would go farther than he did...not to mention his great voice, but he is such sweet eye candy as well. My favorite though is Katherine. I love listening to her, she makes me smile :) She is very talented and I believe she will go far in the music industry. I guess we will have to wait and see how far she goes in A.I.

Today was the most beautiful spring day we have had so far. There was just a very light breeze blowing, and the sun was shining brightly. We spent the duration of the day outside doing yard work, and playing with the puppies. Both of the boys just love being outside! Carson is happiest when he is pushing a car around in the sand box, or playing with Maggie. Tyson enjoys exploring and looking for lady bugs to put in his bug catcher. I have noticed lately that his imagination is really beginning to show. I find him talking to himself and making up stories and situations and being so creative in his thinking. I am loving this stage of life that my kids are in. Live is so good, and we are so blessed!

0 comments: