Apr 22, 2006

Phantom Of the Opera...

Recently I saw on our local television station that "The Phantom of the Opera," was coming to Calgary, a city 2 hours away from where I live. I have been in love with Phantom for a very, very long time. I remember hearing of it when I was a young child and falling in love with the music and the story. I have listened to the tape many, many times and have all of the songs memorized. I even learned to play a few pieces on the piano. I also remember my dad plunking out the tune on our old piano as well. I can still hear the melody in my head as I type. I also remember back in high school that Phantom came to Calgary. I was jealous of those you were able to go. I even recall some boys taking girls on dates to see it. How I wished that I would have been asked to go...Unfortunately I was not.
Now is my chance to go! I spoke to Tyler about it and I could clearly see that he would rather give his right arm than endure a few hours sitting through this Broadway. So I called my mom and sister and they were happy at the opportunity to join me. So it is official, I am going to see The Phantom of the Opera on July 27th! I can't wait. What a fun time the "girls" are going to have. A chance for us to bond, get dressed up all fancy, and enjoy a truly remarkable entertaining event!
Hope you enjoy watching the movie trailer on the right hand side of my blog. For those of you who haven't seen the movie...DO IT! It is wonderful. Which reminds me...I haven't watched in a long time.

0 comments: