Apr 20, 2006

Playing Around In...

Photoshop. I have had Photoshop 7 for a long time now. I have used it lots to edit photos, but never really anything fancier than that. Today though, I did some research on how to create photo collages/storyboards. I'm hooked! I think this is what I am going to do for my Mom for Mother's day. Now all I have to do is get some ADORABLE pictures of my boys. It has been awhile since they have had portraits, they have had plenty of snap shots. So hopefuly over the next few days I can get some good head shots to make a storyboard for my mom. Here are 2 that I did tonight. I'm happy with they way they turned out. They are 14 x 8 size. So pretty big. I am hoping to have the printed in the next day or two to see what they look like IRL.


It is hard to tell in the upload, but on the right hand side of the picture it says the date. Love these pictures of Tyson playing with his 2 very best friends at the park.



I also LOVE these pictures of Tyson & Lizzie exploring in the back yard trying to find lady bugs.

Another beautiful day today! Supposed to be nice again tomorrow. SPRING is here and I am HAPPY! Short entry today...gotta run and watch Survivor.

p.s. My sister may be coming to Chicago with me! YIPEEEEE!!

0 comments: