I love my computer when it works...and it hasn't given my any grief since we bought it almost a year ago. I loved watching dvd's while I scrapped and the last few times I haven't been able to. There has been an error on my media player. When there is a problem with my computer I can't leave it alone until it is fixed. So today...that was my mission, and I was so frustrated. I just couldn't understand why it wouldn't work because I hadn't changed anything or done anything different. My only solution was KIDS! I think I have been to lax on letting the kids play on the computer unsupervised. Finally after troubleshooting for a LONG time, I was able to get a download and now...my media player works! WOO HOO. So I am happy one again. On another note, I was prompted my Heather to make a Scrapbook resume. I need to be more active in the scrapbook community, I feel I am out of the loop. I have been at a stand still for awhile now with the company I was designing for, and I am feeling the need to get involved again. So I am hoping that this will work. I guess we will see. I'll post the link to my resume once it is up and running :)
Apr 5, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
aww... sorry to hear about your comp. I am frustrated with mine on a daily basis so I know how you feel.
Good job on the resume, you really should have one! You're gonna be big!
Post a Comment