
Today was a GREAT day! We spent the whole day together as a family. It was especially fun because we started the day off by going to Home Depot and building an adorable Bird Feeder. They have a kids workshop that runs once a month and it is completely FREE, and they supply everything! Who could pass that up? Not us. This was our first time attending and we are signed up for next months project. Tyson had a blast, and was so proud of his finished project. I have to admit that I loved helping him pound those nails. I would definitely recommend it for any child!

Carson is in LOVE with the puppies. Today he was more brave than he has been in the past. He was crawling into the box, and even picking them up! We couldn't keep him out of there. Needless to say, these puppies are going to be tough! It is great to see the kids interact with these little creatures. I am so happy that they were able to experience this. I am already so

attached to them...all 7 of them, although I have 2 favorites. It is going to be so HARD to let them go, but we know there is just no way we can have more than 1 dog. Tyson is partial to the brown one, and I love the fat white male. We still haven't named any of them, and if you ask Tyson what their names are he says, "It's a secret." He is so funny. thank goodness we have 5 more weeks to spend with these little puppies. The time will go so fast, I know!
I decided to be brave and do a
scrapbook resume, in hopes that by some miracle a design team, manufacturer or magazine might notice me. I SO badly want to be more involved in the scrapbook industry. I am also going to participate in more contests. I think it will be the push that I need to try new things, and just "get out there!" This is a hobby that I am so passionate about. It is more than a hobby for me, it is a way of preserving all of our most precious memories. I hope that my boys will appreciate them when they grow older. I already enjoying looking back and seeing all of their milestone. Only time will tell if this was a good decision for me or not, but I figure it can't hurt to try.
2 comments:
Love the PUPPIES...I can't beleive how big they are getting already. Hey send me your scrapbook resume site it won't work from your blog.
OMGOSH JODI...I could never breed puppies...I would never be able to let them go! They are SO adorable!!!
LOVE that you started up a resume..it looks FAB!!!! Love your resume banner! YAY!
Post a Comment