
Tyson had to WEAR 100 Things
(Note to self...do not put your kid through this kind of torture. I did this last night and Tyson could hardly sleep on it...but there was NO way I was going to take it all out. And I even had to give him a Tylenol this morning cause it was hurting. He didn't want me to take it out though cause he thought it was SO cool)
Display 100 Things
Bring 100 Pieces of Cereal
I had SO much fun putting everything together for him. I wanted to come up with something unique for his 100 things to wear..and this is what I came up with... this CRAZY hair do. It took me quite awhile to put in 100 tiny elastics, but Tyson sat so well and really liked how it turned out. I thought in honor of 100's day I would post 100 things about Tyson...so here it goes:
- He was born on August 16th, 2002
- He weighed 5 lbs 14 oz
- He has brown eyes
- Brown Hair
- Starting to get freckles on his nose
- Has lost 6 teeth so far
- Is a GREAT big brother
- Is a GREAT friend
- Loves to share
- Has a kind heart
- Knows lots about the scriptures
- Likes soccer
- Likes dribbling a basketball
- Has taken skating lessons for 4 years
- Is a CTR 7
- Takes piano lessons
- Loves having Japanese exchange students come to our house
- Loves "sticky" rice
- Favorite food is CHEESE
- Loves avocados
- Enjoys playing on the computer...maybe TOO much!
- Likes to ride his bike
- Loves Hubba Bubba Bubblegum
- Doesn't think he needs a new bike...but he SO does.
- Loves snakes
- Loves amphibians
- Earned money to buy his own hermit crabs when he was 4 1/2
- Thinks he needs to be paid for every little job he does around the house
- Loves his MOM
- Adores his baby sister
- Is scared to live away from mom & go on a mission ( I keep telling him that by the time he is older he won't want to live with mom anymore)
- Loves to have play dates with friends from school
- Doesn't really like french fries
- Loves poutine from Costco
- Favorite color is Red (used to ALWAYS be blue until just recently)
- Loves Bakugan
- Enjoys building things with Lego
- Like Ben 10 t.v. show
- Can't tie his shoe laces yet
- Is protective of his siblings
- Sweet & Innocent
- Likes quading
- Learning to fish from his grandpa Jensen
- Likes swimming
- Likes going to movies at the movie mill
- Loves camping and keeps asking when we are going to go
- Enjoys collecting lady bugs in the summer
- Adventurous
- Likes going on roller coasters
- Loves water slides
- Had a great time at the maze in Kalispell
- Willing to try new things
- NOT shy
- A real performer
- Likes to "bust a move" to music
- Has very thick hair like his dad
- Usually makes his bed every morning
- Was very sad when our salamander Slimy died
- His job is to clean up the dog poop
- He DOESN'T like his job of cleaning up the dog poop
- Good helper
- Happy
- Easy going
- Good Listener
- Likes to obey
- All the girls in his class like him
- Makes friends easily
- Isn't a BULLY
- Likes to please mom
- Likes to wrestle with dad
- A BIG teaser
- Good eater
- Doesn't like onions
- Doesn't like tomatoes
- Goes to bed at 8:00
- A GREAT sleeper
- Learned to walk at 13 months
- Loves candy
- Likes to stay up late on the weekend
- Likes to play the Wii
- Is compassionate
- Has a great laugh
- Doesn't like it when I call him cute
- Calls himself "an ordinary" kid
- Would like to be a vet when he grows up
- Loves school
- Great speller
- Learning how to read
- Can count by 10's & 20's to 100
- Is GREAT at math
- Loves learning new things
- Loves listening to mom read
- Doesn't like scary movies
- Has LOTS of energy
- Has had 2 cavities (thankfully in baby teeth)
- Didn't have any freezing when he had is cavities filled...One tough kid!
- Brushes his teeth 2 times a day
- Loves life!
- Great memory...can memorize ANYTHING
- Loves his FAMILY!
WOW....I didn't think I was going to be able to do that, but it was fun thinking about all the things about my 1st born. He really is a GREAT kid and has brought us so much happiness!



4 comments:
Great creation Jodi! ..I bet his head hurt this morning. When ever my daughtor sleeps with a pony-tail in her hair, her head is always sore in the morning! Cute sticker poster:)
Wow you are amazing!! I was sitting here wondering if I would be able to think of 100 things. What a great teacher he has too! you are a great mom!!
WOW love the hair do!! 100 things sure is a lot.... your such a GREAT mom!
That is quite a list! I didn't realize that his birthday is so close to my daughter Hadley's. Hers is August 24, 2002. He must have an amazing teacher! Sounds like she is a lot of fun!
Post a Comment