I made these cupcakes today in celebration of Tyson's schools birthday. Jennie Emery Elementary is 15 years old today. Happy Birthday! I hand made the little candle topper cause you can't have real candles in the school. They are just candle stickers on card stock cut out and then a large heavy duty tooth pick glue gunned to the back. Easy...and they look like the real thing.
Tyson had a school assembly today & the grade 1's were in charge. It was so cute & he was happy that we were there. Her he is in front of the school cause he is on the Spirit Committee. Little stinker wouldn't really look at me.
And here he is singing a Valentine's Day song. It was so cute!
And now for this WILD MAN! His hair do totally suits his personality...totally out of control! He has been giving us some grief the last few days when it comes to eating supper. Last night he went to bed totally hungry cause he wouldn't eat what I made. It broke my heart when he was crying cause he was hungry...maybe tonight he will EAT! I have tried every other tactic and nothing has worked so far. Here is hoping for the best tonight!

And our little Grace at 7 months old now!



4 comments:
great job on the pictures...maybe I should learn how to use my camera... do you just learn from the websites you posted?
great pics and beautiful cupcakes !! You are the mom!! Lucky kids you have! We really do need to do lunch one of these days. If we can ever get it together eh! ttys
You are getting so good at those pictures...maybe someday I will have a professional camera too and you can teach me everything you know. The picture of Carson made me LOL. LOVE IT.
I was glad to know that I am not the only one who uses tough love. Lots of times my kids go to bed hungry if they don't want to eat what I make. It's not a restaurant.
Post a Comment