Here we are again at another Photo Friday. I think I am on week 8.
Pictures of my new hair color...compliments of Tiffany. LOL! Not too sure what I think yet.
Finally managed to snap a picture of Gracie's teeth.
Grace LOVES her jolly jumper. She spends lots of time in it.
I'm ticked cause I had a REALLY cute picture of Carson outside shovelling the snow and I thought I downloaded them off my camera card onto my computer...but I guess I didn't and I erased the card. AGHHH...



2 comments:
Jodi, I love your hair... the blonde in it is super cute!! Grace is such a doll with her little teeth... she is getting so big!
I LOVE the hair it looks great!!! Grace is so so cute!!! Look at those little teeth what a doll!!
How did your party go the other night I so wanted to come did she have all the clothes there to try on or how does it work?? ttys
Post a Comment