
I created 4 cards for Paper Crafts upcoming issue of Card Creations #5 and 1 of my designs was accepted. 1 out of 4 isn't bad. I am happy to be back in the scrapbooking world. It has been a LONG time since I have tried to have anything published. Here are pictures of the 3 cards that weren't accepted. I can't show a picture of the one that was
though...you will have to wait for the magazine to come out. I am trying to be patient and wait for the greyhound bus to arrive from up north. I am expecting my 1st large shipment of Salt City Candles! It is going to feel just like Christmas opening all those boxes and taking out the inventory. I am excited about getting started. I have registered to be in the Home & Garden show in March. Hopefully by then I will have lots of stock, and feel confident about selling the products. I love these candles, I have never found one that produces as intense fragrance as these ones do. I know that others will love them as much as I do once they give them a try. There are so many possibilities with having your own company. I am happy for the challenge, and excited about everything that is to come.
I LOVE this sweet little boy! He is just so darn cute! He is the most mellow child I have ever know. He is happy go lucky all day...everyday. His favorite thing to do is play with his cars and trucks. He will do that all day long, moving his cars from one place to another, lining them up all in a row. It is so funny to watch him. He plays by himself way better than Tyson did. And even now Tyson wants someone to play with him. He is the BEST sleeper too. He usually goes to bed by 7 and sleeps till 7:30 a.m. And in the afternoon has a nap for about 3 hours. It is heaven to have those 3 hours to do what I want. It is such a blessing to have children. I am thankful everyday that my boys are healthy and happy. It truly is a miracle to have healthy kids! Life wouldn't be complete for me without these 2 special angels in my life. They bring me such joy and happiness!


0 comments:
Post a Comment