Today I woke up on my own for the first time in 4.5 years. The house was very quiet, and still is. There was no sound of little feet racing to their door and calling out, "good morning mom." Or a baby in his crib jabbering and asking for more bottle. It was weird! Yesterday it was Tyler's 33rd birthday! So we headed down to my parents for a little birthday lunch. Then we left Tyson & Carson there for a sleep over so Tyler and I could have a night together...alone. It was much appreciated...and much needed! Tyler and I haven't spent a night alone together for a very long time. It was nice. Tyler had to get to bed early so he could wake up at 3:20 a.m.! Yes that is SO DARN early. But he had to travel quite a ways for work this morning so he sacrificed his sleep to stay at home for the night. I love that guy...he is always sacrificing his sleep for us. It was nice to be together with no interruptions. Just time together to talk and cuddle. Once again it was very appreciated...THANKS MOM!
I MUST be productive today while the kids are gone. Sitting here blogging I am waisting time when I could be doing other productive things. But blogging is important too and it is nice to write without little people clinging to me wanting to play on the "puger." I have quite a few things planned for my day alone. I want to get there 3 walls of Tyson's room painted, which shouldn't take long. Taping everything off is what takes the most time. He will be excited to come home to a "new" room. He loves the aqua blue wall already. It will look so much better once the other walls get painted and the curtains are up. Another thing I MUST get done is tackle the mountain of laundry that is taking over my laundry room. I must have 10 loads to fold. Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE folding laundry...I think I have! Once I get those 2 things done I will have the rest of the day to myself...to relax. HAPPY DAY. I am missing my little ones though. Their happy smiling faces in the morning. Climbing into bed to watch Curious George, and snuggling. But I am sure they are having a fun time at Grandma's. I tried to watch Grey's last night...but kept falling asleep, so really the whole thing is a blur, and I really have NO idea what happened. I am bummed! I had been looking forward to it all week, and then sleep took over and I missed it. Why was I SO tired, I have no idea. But obviously my body needed the sleep. I will have to wait until the DVD's come out to see what happened to Meredith, but I have a good idea that she didn't die. Which I am very HAPPY about!



1 comments:
You can watch the grey's episode online at ABC.com. :)
Post a Comment