It always feels good to come home! We left on Wednesday to go to Edmonton to meet up with Tyler. He spent the week there doing maintenance on his rig. So we thought we would join him for a much needed holiday. The kids were excited to go the West Edmonton mall and go to the water park. It was quite a long drive, 5.5 hours, in not the best weather, but we made it there safe and sound. We were happy to be with daddy again, and he was happy we came! After a quick dip in the pool we put the kids to bed. We were happy to be staying at the same hotel as out good friends the Wolfe's. Our kids get along so well together and we love spending time with them. The next day we headed to the mall, and decided not to go to the water park but to go to Galaxy land instead. Before the rides opened though we went to China town. Tyson
liked this huge turtle, and I couldn't resist taking his picture while sitting on it. All through out the mall there are beautiful fountains. Carson was amazed by them. I was surprised at how well the kids cooperated when I wanted to take their pictures. Usually they are little monkeys!
I think the funnest ride for Tyson was the bumper cars. It was so funny to watch him and Lizzy try to drive these cars. I am surprised those kids didn't have whip lash when they were done. We all had a good laugh over it!
Anther exciting thing we did while in Edmonton was buy a new mini van! Yes I am now in the mini van club. I used to say that I would NEVER, EVER have a mini van...well never say never! I love it! It is so nice and comfortable...and there is SO much room! I am very thankful that we were able to find what we were looking for and that we got a pretty good deal on it. I must admit though, it is more than what we really needed. But we justified the leather seats, dvd player, and the sun roof because we plan on having this van FOREVER! So I think we deserve it and it isn't like we are going to be looking for a new vehicle any time soon. So I am very happy with our purchase, and the kids love it too. I will have to take a picture of it when it is clean. Oh and Tyler named her Nancy. He always has to name our vehicles. LOL...he is a funny man...but I LOVE HIM!
We had a GREAT time, and now I am happy to be home, sleeping in my own bed. There is no place like home!



1 comments:
You're so funny Jodi! Can't believe you went RIGHT OUT and made the pretzel turtles already. LOL! You're so great! Thank you for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog. LOVE YA!
Post a Comment