Feb 28, 2007

A New Do!

Today I spent 3 hours getting my hair done. Colored & Cut. I decided to be bold and go darker. My natural hair color is a mousy brown, so the blonde you see all the time isn't natural. Fooled ya didn't I? LOL! I was ready for a change and didn't want to do anything really drastic like cut it short, so I opted to change the color. I like it, it is something different that I can live with. I also had bangs cut, shorter bangs. So that will be fun to play around with. On thing I do really like that I got were 3 highlights in the front (bang area) and one on each side next to my face. Just for a little contrast. You can kinda see them in the picture, which is NOT a good picture of me! My cheeks look like chipmunk cheeks! Anyway you get the idea. I was thankful that my sister took Carson, and a friend form church took Tyson while I went. I was shocked when they told me it would take 3 hours to color/cut my hair...but I think it was worth it. I spoiled myself, usually I color my hair myself. But once in awhile I think it is fun to go to a salon and get it professionally done. Here is to a GOOD hair day!!
After I came home at 2:00 I made myself a pita. I usually don't buy them but I thought I would for something different. NEVER again! You can't put anything in them with out the darn things totally falling apart. You might as well just stack all your sandwich stuff on top of each other and try and eat it that way. So I guess I will just have to use the leftover pita's to make pizza on top of them. I think that is the ONLY thing they are good for. I have NO clue how the "pita guys" manage to stuff all the toppings and meat into a pita and not have it totally fall apart. There must be some kind of art for too it that I don't know about. Oh well...back to regular old sandwiches for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love your hair!! Isnt it nice to have a change! :)...!

Tiffany said...

I think your hair is really cute, it's going to take some time to get used to you with dark hair though. NO probably watching carson, I can't believe the mischeif those two can get into.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sexy Momma!! Love the darlin hair!! It looks sooo sexy!!XoXo