Feb 13, 2007

Busy Girl

I have been SO busy today. I can't believe all the things I have accomplished. Here is what I have been up to:

    1. Shovel the sidewalk & driveway (it has been snowing here for DAYS, and there is TONS of snow!)
    2. Made stew in the crock pot (it smells SO yummy.)
    3. Laundry
    4. Put together Tyson's teacher gifts for Valentine's Day
    5. Cleaned out my computer room to make room for all my stock! It should be here on Friday. Then I will be ready for business!
    6. Dishes
    7. Errands down town
    8. Vacuum
    9. Organized my FHE files for the swap next Tuesday
    10. Computer work for Candle Scentsations
    11. Organized our Enrichment night activity for next Tuesday
    12. Paper work for an upcoming trade show I am going to attend
    13. Put an ad in the auto trader to sell our car

Whew...I am tired, and it is only 4:30! There was still more that I wanted to accomplish today like paint Tyson's wall in his room. But that will have to be done on another day. I love the feeling I get when I have been productive and things have gotten checked off my "to do" list. I have a feeling that the next few weeks are going to be quite busy for me. I am excited to really get into being a distributor for Salt City Candles. The product is awesome!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

LOBR productive days!!! Glad you guys had a good time in Edmonton and made it home safe and sound. Congrats on the new vehicle :)

Melanie said...

ummmmmmm that was supposed to say LOVE productive days......