WOW! Time sure has gone by FAST! My life as been busy. Busy especially with setting up a new business! Yes I am an entrepreneur again! I can't wait. I have been a demonstrator for Salt City Candles for about 3 months and now I am a DISTRIBUTOR. I've hit the big time now! I have my "own" little company I guess you would say. I chose the name Candle Scentsations. I think it is cute and catchy. Tyler wanted me to call it Burning Scentsations, but that was after I had already registered the name. So Candle Scentsations it is. I will be a distributor for Salt City Candles in the Southern Alberta Area. There is SO much potential for me to make this business very successful. I have set some short term goals and I am anxious to begin crossing them off my list. This past week has been hectic with getting all the business end of things set up. Bank accounts, savings accounts and credit cards. Also getting used to Quick Books, and inputting all my info into that program. It is exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. I can hardly wait to get my inventory, all $xxxx.xx of it! Yes it was a large investment, but it will SO be worth it. I have also placed a few ads in local papers looking for demonstrators, so hopefully I will get some leads out if those. The next few weeks are going to be especially busy when I do get my inventory. There will be my "warehouse" to set up, just my computer room cleaned out, and re-organized to make room for all the products. Then I have a few parties booked. So I am very excited about all the possibilities.
I have also been busy creating cards to submit for an upcoming idea book. Hopefully they will like some of my designs, and choose to use the cards. This week in the mail I got ALL of my goodies I had ordered off of eBay several weeks ago. It was so fun to open that packages and see all the fun scrapbooking products. I can't wait to have some time to scrap out Christmas pictures. But seeing how hectic life has been, I can't really see me finding the time soon. But when I do get time I will have some GREAT photos and awesome product to work with! The kids have been good, and busy as usual. Seems like I am always running here and there taking them somewhere. Tyson is getting ready for his skating carnival in March and he is much more excited this year than he was last year. He has improved SO much over the year. He is loving skating and that brings me much joy. Life is good, life is busy and I wouldn't want it any other way!



1 comments:
Congrats on your new business. Sounds like it is going to keep you busy!
I just posted on my blog about a new LSS opening in town soon - hopefully you wont have to shop on ebay as much ;) Kari is willing to order in items that you might require!!!! (and save on shipping costs).
Good luck with the card submissions!
Post a Comment