So after yesterday's post I wasn't planning on getting anything from Tyler for Valentine's Day. But he never disappoints me, and this year was no different. I love the present he gave me, something small but very thoughtful. I love the card to, the words written were just what I needed to hear. We had my parents over for supper, they came to town bearing gifts for all of us for Valentine's. It was nice to spend time with them. After my parents went home and the kids were settled in bed I made chocolate fondue for Tyler and I which we ate in bed watching some t.v. It was so yummy! I love fondue, we need to do it more. I even have left overs, so who knows maybe tonight we will have a repeat while we watch Grey's Anatomy!Speaking of Grey's I am SO excited for tonight's episode. What is going to happen to Meredith? What about Izzy and the guy trapped under the car. Is Izzy going to go over the edge, will she be able to handle it? Only 2.5 hours to go until all is revealed. I LOVE Thursday night, it is the
BEST night for t.v. I don't plan on anything on Thursday nights, yes my life revolves around certain t.v. shows. Pathetic I know. But I look forward to Thursday every week, and I enjoy my down time
while watching the shows that I am addicted too!My kids crack me up! Tonight while I was uploading the picture of my v-day gift Carson started saying "Cheese." So I took a few pictures of the boys. They are rowdy, rambunctious, and busy, but I love them to pieces. Life is never dull when you have a 4.5 & 2 year old around. Everyday brings more challenges, and surprises and so much JOY!



1 comments:
Love the picture of Carson, what a character. Greys was so awesome, what the heck is happening to Meridith? I hope she doesn't die.
Post a Comment