Sep 13, 2005

AHHHH!!

AGHHHHH! I am very frustrated. Something happened to my blog and I wasn't able to access my dashboard. So I had to change my address and start over. What a PAIN! Oh well, thank goodness I could just copy and paste the template, so I didn't have to re-do all of that.
Yesterday I was at the hospital ALL morning for Carson's upper GI test. I thought about taking a book, but I didn't, and when I got there I sure wished I had. Note to self for next time. LOL. The radiology Doctor wasn't able to find anything abnormal with Carson. Which was good news. The only bad thing though is we still don't know what is making him throw up all the time. So I am headed back to the hospital tomorrow for a few more test. Hopefully the Doctors can figure this little guy out, and we can get him healthy. I am SO sick of cleaning up puke, and smelling like puke. It is disgusting. But I know that he can't help it. Today I had him dressed so cute...and why do I even bother! No sooner than 10 minutes and he and puked all over the kitchen and then proceeded to crawl through it! AGHHH!! I swear the kid goes through 5 outfits a day. Once he finally gets this problem under control, all of my carpets need to be professionally clean. All I can see know is $$$ to do that.
I tried working on my PC stuff today...and I should have reminded myself that it is impossible to scrapbook with a toddler and a baby all over the place! Tyson wouldn't nap, and all he wanted to do was watch t.v. And I feel very guilty about letting him do it. Then he wanted to play outside and I thought "Oh good, at least he is doing something other than watching t.v." But that last about 10 minutes. He was in - out- in - out ! Finally he plunked himself in front of the t.v. again...and that is where he is now. Carson on the other hand is having fun exploring my scrapbook room and getting into EVERYTHING! I rememberd I didn't like the crawling stage...or the walking stage. LOL. But it is fun to see him explore. Anyway back to the PC projects...I am SO frustrated! I need more SB supplies. I have to projects that I have to use black and red with and I don't have any paper like that...so I am very limited. I guess I will be off to the LSS tomorrow.
I went out last night with a few girlfriends. It was great to get away. Tyler is so good at letting me go out. It was fun to visit and eat yummy desert! Tonight BB 6 is on and Canadian Idol. So it looks like I will be folding laundry in front of the tube. Gotta accomplish 2 things at the same time. LOL!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh Jodi! I am glad I have your new blog addy! Thanks for sending it my way.

I hope you guys can figure out what is up with Carson. It has to be sooooo hard not knowing.

I am off tomorrow (wed) but if you stop by the office, I have the CJ there for you.

Hope you had a creative night!

Jenna said...

Awww. I can only half understand how hard it must be to get stuff done when your kiddos want to get into stuff (because I have a very bad puppy). I imagine it is very hard.
I really hope you can find out what is wrong with the poor little guy. At least it is not something really bad. Have they eliminated allergies to things? Cause I remember my mom saying something about how when I was a baby I was so sick for months and she took me to dozens of pediatricians only to eventually have one say that I might be allergic to milk. And as soon as they switched to formula I was fine. I don't know, I could be way off, just thought it might help!