Sep 30, 2005

Come Home...

My husband has been gone for the whole week and I just want him to COME HOME! I miss he a lot. A few days away I can handle, but when it gets to be more than 3 nights away I start to go CRAZY! I miss the adult conversation, I miss his hugs, and back rubs. I miss having someone next to me at night, ( a 3 year old just isn't the same!) I miss having someone to help me with the kids, someone to feed the dog. And I just plain miss everything about my hubby! His work has been crazy busy, and it doesn't look there is an end in sight. :( I am leaving in a week and I sure hope that I will be able to spend some time with my husband before I leave...for a week!
I have been busy making more demos for MT. It is only 1 week until we leave! WOW time has flown by, and we still have so much left to get ready. I wonder if other SB companies are in the very same position we are right now? Scrambling to finish up demos, finalizing pricing, planning the booth, ordering last minute product. It really is a crazy time, but so exciting at the same time. I hope and pray that my frames do well. It will be the first time that a product the envisioned will be produced. I love them! There are endless possibilities of projects you could make with them. I am also loving our new chipboard shapes. They are just SO fun! I have been putting them on everything.
This week was a GREAT t.v. week! I was so excited that the Amazing Race started again. I love that show. I am thrilled that it is a family edition. I have already have a favorite family. I can't remember their names, but they have 2 little kids, a boy and a girl. They are so adorable, and they work as a team. They don't argue with one an other and they are so positive and encouraging. I just LOVE that. It will be a fun one to watch.
Well I have finished 2 more BP projects, so I am going to reward myself by watching a chick flick...ALONE :(

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Jodi!!! I am liking that family on AR too! They are so cute. I have the Paolos in a pool. It sucks they are so mean to eachother I cant stand it!

I had so much fun at Karis last night - I did up 7 (yes SEVEN) frames!!! I have a quote to type up for one of them but man they were so much fun! I *heart* them! Even Kari is loving them and the new chipbaord items. :) Oh and a few pictures for others but they turned out awesome (if I do say so myself hehe).

Jenna said...

Aww.. poor gal. I know how you feel, it sucks when your DH is gone... good luck with the frames I am sure that they will do great!