Sep 24, 2005

New Baby...

Our friends Ryan & Heather welcomed a new baby girl into this world early this morning. They named her Ava Nicole! We are so thrilled and excited for the both of them. Now Lizzie, there 22 month old daughter is a big sister. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go and see the new baby because Tyler was at work and I didn't want to take my 2 boys over to the hospital. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to stop by and see the new bundle of joy!
I was able to go to Jenna's today and see all the adorable proof's of my boys! Let me say they were all SO cute! It was incredibly hard for me to choose which ones to have printed. I can't wait to scrapbook them, and display them in my home. She is so talented. I bought the cutest chicken costume for Carson and I am going to have her take photos of him in it. I know they will be ADORABLE!
Tonight is hockey draft night..Tyler is SO excited. He has been planning this for weeks. I can't begin to count the many hours he has spent calculating stats trying to decide which players he is going to pick. So needless to say I won't be able to scrapbook at my desk or use the computer the rest of the night...so I am bummed about that! I only have 3 more PC projects left and I really want to get them done! I guess I will try and work on them tomorrow after church when the kids are in bed.
Monday night the BP girls are going to come over and we are going to stay up as long as it takes to complete the demos for MT. I can't believe that we are leaving in 2 weeks! YES 2 WEEKS! Luann just about had a heart attack when I told her that. I know we will be able to pull it together and we will ROCK! We have such talented ladies on the DT.

1 comments:

Jenna said...

That is so exciting that your friends welcomed a new baby into the world! I love new babies!

I can't wait to do Carson's pics in the chicken costume. I actually had a dream about it last night! Thank you for the kind words.

You are going to have so much fun in Las Vegas, I am so green with envy!