First the GOOD:
1. First of all I got my new Beary Patch products that will be released at Memory Trends! YIPEEEE! It has been a LONG time coming, but there are finally here and in my hands. I can't wait to start using them TONIGHT!
2. Went to see Dr. Harilal about Carson. Everything is FINE! All of his test results came back normal. He also gained a considerable amount of weigh in the past 2 weeks. My little boy is now OVER 14 lbs. YIPEEE!! The Dr. said that I should keep him on the soya formula and incorporate soya milk. He probably has a milk allergy. I am SO relieved, and SO happy that it wasn't anything major, and that he doesn't have to have surgery. She also gave me some medication for his little cold. Poor little guy can't breath at night! But in a week or so he will be good as new!!
3. Went to the LSS and bought a few fun things. The new Rob & Bob Studio clips and tool. I hope I can figure the thing out. I have heard a few other people were having problems with it.
4. Went to Michaels and found the last things I need to complete my PC projects. WOO HOO only 4 more to go! Found some very cute wooden letters and a little stand to make something for PC with...hopefully they like it and want to publish it. Crossing my fingers!
Now for a bit of BAD news....
I felt a lump in my left breast last night! I was so freaked out and I kept feeling it just to really make sure it was there and that I was imagining things. I woke up in a panic and a million things were running through my head. Could this be cancer? No I'm too young. But there have been cases of women my age getting it. What would happen to my husband and kids if I were to have cancer. You get the picture...EVERYTHING possible was going through my mind. I called my mom and she reassured me that it was probably nothing but I should get into the Dr. right away. I was so thankful that the Dr. had an opening TODAY! The Dr. examined me and found 2 pea sized lumps in my left breasts. She stated that they were probably cysts and that they would eventually go away. But to monitor them very closely for 7-10 days and if they weren't gone to come right in. She said she could place a needle in them and try to draw out some fluid, and if some was extracted them we would know that it was indeed a cyst, but if no fluid came out then we needed to look into other possibilities. She was almost certain that they would go away in a week, and if not then I would have the needle procedure done, and then an ultrasound. I felt comfortable with what information she gave me, and was a peace. I really believe that it is just a cyst and it will go away. I even have noticed it being smaller today than yesterday. I guess this really gave me a reality check. You just never know what tomorrow will bring. You have to live each day as if it were your last. Tell you family and friends that you love and appreciate them everyday. Kiss and hug your kids just one more time before they go to bed at night, because you just never ever know what the next day will bring.



2 comments:
Jodi my thoughts are with you right now. I hope the Dr is right and the lumps are nothing.
Yah for Carson! That is such awesome news!
I picked up my BP stuff from L tonight. So excited to start playing. Just waiting for the words from you guys :D
I have the Rob and Bob clips and love them. I dont have the tool. Found that you dont really need it. Its all good.
Glad you were able to find all your stuff the your assignments. Hope they are coming along well for ya!
That is very scary. I really hope and pray that everything will be okay. Good for you though for checking at such a young age. And thanks for the reminder that life is precious!
I am so happy to hear that about Carson. That is awesome!
I hope your PC projects all get picked up, cause you RAWK!
Post a Comment