Sep 15, 2005

Yesterday...

Yesterday was a busy day for me. I was up at 7:00 am to get Carson and I ready for MORE testing at the hospital. Thank goodness this will be the last round...at least for now. Apparently though my little man didn't sweat enough and the technician didn't think that there was enough there to even perform the test, but I will have to wait. So my Dr. may want to do that test again. I was glad that I didn't end up spending the whole morning there though. Then I had some errands to run and it was SO nice not to have to pack 2 kids around with me. Tyler was home from work and willingly took Tyson for me :)
I found some GREAT things at Michaels. The clock pieces I need for one of my PC assignments, I can't wait to get started on that. I found some card games for Tyson for only $1.50! What a deal. They also had some yummy candles there for a $1.50. I was happy with my finds there.
Went to the LSS to pick up some needed supplies. They had the new Rob & Bob products in and they are SO cute! I only purchased the very necessary things yesterday and put the rest on hold for me to pick up today...for double stamp Thursday. If I can get a deal of save a buck...I WILL! I also put aside the new MM magnetic Holidays stamp set. This set is really gonna come in handy!
It is raining AGAIN! Man I am SO sick of the rain. Will it ever stop! People basements are flooding like crazy. I am so blessed and thankful that we don't have this problem. I can only imagine the stress and the headache that would be if I was one of those people who had this problem. I think today is a great day to stay inside, crank up the furnace, get into sweat pants and work on my PC projects. I am feeling creative...so hopefully I will be able to be productive.

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Aww, so glad to hear you found your creative mojo, and happy to hear that you don't have to go to the hospital for awhile.