Sep 13, 2005

I am gonna SCREAM!

My creative mojo has grown wings and flown out the window...and landed clear across the country! LOL! I just can't get anything to look right. And I can't get any ideas for my projects either. I MUST go to the LSS tomorrow, and hopefully they will have some stuff that I can use. I am crossing my fingers. I am sitting here looking at my assignment list and I only have 4.5 done...out of 17! I am totally feeling the pressure. I have just decided to leave my scrapdesk (in a complete disaster) and try and work on it tomorrow, when my brain is less crowded and I have some new supplies to work with. For all you scrappers who are going to read this...please send the MOJO vibes my way. THANKS!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

~~~Vibes~~~

Sending you all of my creative vibes as I dont need them right now! LOL Hope you find some goodies at the LSS

They have the new Rob and Bob and some yummy new Junkits! Oh and of course my fav Wild Asparagus :)

Jenna said...

~Creative vibe~
not that I have a lot of scrapbooking creative vibes for you, but you can all of mine!

You will have lots of vibes when you see the pics I took of your adorable boys that you need to scrapbook!