Last night I had Melanie, Michelle, and Luann over for some serious scrapbooking. We HAD to get some demos done for the upcoming Memory Trends show....that is in 12 DAYS! We had a BLAST. Lots of laughs. I laughed so hard I was crying. It felt SO good. I haven't laughed like that in ages. I am very happy with what we accomplished...but I must say there is still more we need to do. Thank goodness I only have 1 more project of PC left, and after that ALL of my attention will be focused on more demos for BP. I am starting to get excited for MT. I hope and pray that we do well so that we will have the funds to move forward and get some more product. So I have my fingers crossed. I can't wait to see peoples reaction to my frames. It is been a long time coming to get this little guys manufactured, but they are finally here and I LOVE THEM! there are so many things you could use them for, the possibilities are endless. What I really love about them is that the price point is very inexpensive for the quantity that you get. Every scrapbooker loves to get a great deal! So I guess only time will tell...to see if the public is sold on my vision of these Bare Essential Frames.
Update on Carson:
Carson is doing SO well. My mother in law suggested I put him on goats milk...and I have to admit...she was right! He is keeping it down, and loves the stuff. I have also been avoiding dairy products with him. So bring on the soya! YUCK!! He is also getting a tooth which is SO cute. He is getting more busy crawling around all over the place. He is also staring to pull himself up in his crib. It is so weird to see my little 14 lb. baby crawling and standing up because he is SO small. But it is adorable. I am kinda glad in a way that he has stayed small...I have been able to enjoy the "baby" stage longer than most parents get to. He still loves to cuddle when he is sleepy and I love that.
Update on Tyson:
Tyson is my little dramatic man! He is constantly playing make believe. He really honestly thinks he has super powers and he has a rocket. He is full of energy and into mischief. But he brings so much sunshine into my days. The kid just cracks me up all day long. He is really starting the have a sense of humor. We have been going to Stay & Play on Mondays and Parent Pre-School on Fridays and he loves them both. It is a great place for him to play with others and learn social skills. He is relatively a good kid, and shares his toys with others. He is a bright boy and picks up on new things easily. Lately he has been listening to music tapes while he falls asleep at night, and he already knows the words to many of the songs. He loves going to nursery on Sunday, and it is so cute how he will tells us about the days events. He is learning many valuable lessons in there, and I am very grateful for the dedicated leaders who teach him.
Update on Me:
My lumps are going away! I can breathe a sigh of relief now. It is something that I am going to have to keep an eye on though. Breast Cancer runs in my family. My grandma had it. She had a partial masectomy and the cancer has never come back. I am thankful for that!
I had a bad week on WW, but still managed to loose 2 lbs. WOO HOO! 7 lbs to go to my goal weight. I know that I need to start exercising...but man is it ever hard to get the motivation to do it! I am happy that Tiffany is doing WW with me. At least now I have someone to be accountable to. She is going GREAT on it. She looks really good. I am proud of her.



3 comments:
Last night was so FUN! You are the greatest sister. Thanks so much for inviting me to your scrapin party. You always make me feel included. You are great. Keep up the good work with WW. Love ya
Aww, sounds like fun. You guys will rock the MT world. Glad to hear everything is going well for you all, and congrats on the ww.
Thanks for having us over Jodi! It was so much fun. I dont think I have laughed that hard in a long long time either! You need that so much more often in life. It felt good.
I am so tired today - I cant wait for the day to be over, but it was so much fun!
Post a Comment