Today is Sunday once again. I LOVE Sundays. For me they are a day of worship, and rest and relaxation! Our church starts at 10 a.m. with I LOVE. Not too early...not to late. I have just the right amount of time to get the kids ready (although Tyler got them BOTH ready this morning, while I was fighting with my hair!) and myself...usually. Our lessons were great today. All the little children did a presentation in Sacrament meeting. They were SO cute! Then we had a lesson on being courageous eventhough we have struggles. It was great and really uplifted me. After church however is ALWAYS an battle. Trying to collect Tyson from the nursery, and getting Tyler to stop talking to people. Today he had Carson and I couldn't find him so Tyson and I proceeded to walk home...which is clear across town, but a kind lady gave us a ride. I thought the back door would have been open...but it was locked. So we had to wait for Tyler for 45 minutes to get home. Let me just say...I WAD MAD! So that kind of damped my spiritual high and happy feeling for the day. When he finally got home I told him that from now on we are ALWAYS taking 2 vehicles. So we can both be happy. He can stay at visit for as long as he likes and I can come home when the services are over. You would think that after 3 hours of church you would be ready to come home. But usually he isn't. Now I am off for some rest and relaxation.
Tomorrow I have a busy day planned. Stay and Play in the morning with the kids, then I MUST work on my PC projects. I only have 6 more to go but they are the most difficult and will take the most time. I have to get them done ASAP because all the new BP product is supposed to be here this week and I have to get more demos made for Memory Trends. Looks like I am going to be a busy girl!



1 comments:
Aww... you poor girl. That is very funny but at least you came up with a plan (taking both cars) that will work for both of you.
Good luck with your projects!
Post a Comment