MYSELF! Wow that is a hard one. This was the challenge that I read about on Sophia's blog this morning. So I decided to take the challenge. As I was showering I was contemplating the things that I like about myself. 10 things...what could they be. I find that I really don't think about "Me" all that often. Do I even really know who I am? It is a question that weighs on my mind from time to time. I am thankful for this challenge today, I believe that it will help me to really think about myself, and who knows maybe I will discover something about "me" that I didn't know. So here is my list:
- I am loyal. Loyal to my family, friends, and to my Church.
- I am dependable. Ask me to do something, and I will do it!
- I am organized. Although there are a few cupboards that need to be cleaned out. LOL! I love to organize parties, and functions. I have pulled off 2 very important 50th b-day parties in the last few years. I must say I was quite proud of myself. Hee hee!!
- I am a great hostess. I love having people over for supper, to play cards, to have a party.
- I am a good homemaker. I take pride in my house and try to have it semi presentable at all times, just incase someone drops by. (thanks mom for teaching me that this is important.)
- I am creative. I have been scrapbooking for well over 10 years, and I still find enjoyment from it, and manage to pull out a few creative LO's and projects every now and then.
- I am a good cook. If I have groceries in the fridge and in the cupboard, no gourmet meal is too difficult for me. I love that fact that Tyler brags about all the good home cooked meals he get. That really puts a smile on my face.
- I am outgoing. I love to meet new people, and don't find it hard to talk to strangers.
- I am spontaneous. It is easy for me to decide on the spur of the moment to pull a party together, or go on a picnic, to the beach, or on a shopping trip to the city. Although my DH holds me back a bit on this quality, he is SUCH a planner. LOL
- I am a good friend.
WOW that was 10, and that was HARD! Thanks Sophia for the challenge!



2 comments:
I have to say that this is a wonderful list! It really made me want to get to know you better! Much more than if I'd read your negative points! Isn't that fun?! Congrats on two such huge undertakings as those parties! You should be proud! I am really impressed by your list! Thanks so much for sharing!
Sophia
What a great challenge. I definitely enjoyed reading your list. I think it's important to look at yourself and pick out the positive things and to do it often. I think more often we tend to pick ourselves apart! You definitely have some pretty awesome qualities!!! Very cool challenge!
Post a Comment