Jan 28, 2006

Found My MoJo...

I have been BUSY today pumping out the LO's. I hadn't really scrapped all week long, so today I made up for it. I had a BLAST doing Tyson's b-day picture, and pictures from sledding taken only a few days ago. After reading a blog entry by Heather, she admitted that she is simplifying her personal scrapbooking so she can get caught up. I though that was a GREAT idea. I am sick and tired of putting hours and hours into a LO, and seeing the stack of photos I have not diminishing very fast. So today I just did simple, easy LO's. I am happy with the results, and even more happy with how many I was able to get done :) I am also VERY happy that I have been able to use a lot of my "old" product. I have been itching to go to the LSS though...I would love to get my hands on some new product. But I have so much, and I really should try and use what I have.
TFL!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great layouts Jodi as usual! You rock. Just finished 14 layouts this weekend at the Bloomin Inn and it felt great to scrapbook again for me and and not just cards bc I have no mojo going on.

Jenna said...

Wow Jodi, good work! I totally need to do that too, or I will probably not get anything done (stop trying to make every page publish-worthy). That is actually what took the fun out of scrapping for me, so I think I'm gonna try again soon and just do it for me!