While stumbling across a blog by Rhonda, (whom I went to high school with), I just LOVED her HAPPY list. So I thought I would blog what I am happy for right now.
- I am happy because Tyson, my 3 1/2 year old is learning how to ice skate. He is so determined, and I am amazed at how quickly he is progressing. The saying "Try, try again," is so very, very true. If at first you don't succeed you must try, try again. I will post photos later.
- I am happy that I am scrapbooking again. That my creative juices are finally coming back to me.
- I am happy that I am able to be a SAHM. Some days are hard and challenging, but most days are so rewarding. My children bring me so much joy and happiness!
- I am happy for family who is so close. I love being able to get together so often. I know that my best support system comes from my family.
Here are a few LO's I have been working on :)





1 comments:
love your list Jodi! And love your layouts!
Post a Comment