I haven't scrapbooked in FOREVER! I feel totally out of the loop, and that my creativity went out the window long, long ago. I have a stack of pictures that I MUST scrapbook, so I offered a challenge to myself today and it is:
I will complete 2 LO's per day, atleast 5 days a week.
Now this may seem a little over the top, but I need a challenge to get my creative juices flowing. Not to mention...again...the growing stack of photos I have to get through. I have more to pick up to add to the collection. (insert eyes rolling here). Not only do I have an ever growing stack of photos, but I have an ever growing supply of SB items that I must use. It is SO hard for me to use up old product. I always want the latest and greatest. But I just can't justify letting all of these products go to waste just to use the newest products. So another challenge I have offered myself is to:
Use up some old product before I buy anything new!
I am also feeling terribly guilty of the lack of LO's I have done for Carson. The poor kid is 1 years old and I have only done a dozen or so LO's for him. So I will be focusing on getting his album fuller. The poor 2nd child. How many things I have let slide with him...but that is a whole other blog in itself. :( So challenge yourself to do something today!
p.s. I will be sure and post my LO's once they are complete :) HAPPY SCRAPPIN!!
EDIT:
Well I was able to complet my goal for today, and here are my LO's. Nothing fancy AT ALL. In fact I am a bit embarrased by these LO's. But oh well. 2 completed, and I managed to use up some OLD product. WOO HOO. I have my paper picked out as well as my photos for tomorrow's LO's. Who know...maybe I will try and tackle them tonight. LOL!





0 comments:
Post a Comment