My little 1 year old Carson is my personal vacuum! I have forgotten what it is like to have a baby crawling all over the place. That little boy can find everything that has been hiding in my carpet. He has found everything from lifesavers, jelly beans, bobby pins, coins, pieces of plastic, cherrios, tacks, paper, play doh, macaroni...oh the list goes on an on. Now you may think from the above list that I don't vacuum very often, but I do, almost every day! Carson is SO tiny, only 16 lbs, that he can fit anywhere! And I mean anywhere! So naturally he finds all of the "goods" that I have long gone forgotten about. Today I found him sucking on a jelly bean, which I'm sure he was LOVING! But needless to say he didn't get to savor all of it, because I took it away from him. I have to keep my eyes on him ALL the time...just to see what he will put in his mouth next.
The potty training with Tyson is still on going! He goes for a few days and does really well. I have even caught him on the potty all by himself! But then...days like today...he has major accidents...all over my computer chair! AGHHHHHHHH! Oh well, I know that it will be baby steps until he is 100%. I am proud of him though, he has done really well so far, except for a few little mishaps, which are bound to happen.
Here are my 2 LO's for today. I had fun doing these 2. Man if feels good to scrapbook again! I was happy that I was able to start using pictures from our camping trips in the summer. Sorry the scan isn't 100% in the 2nd LO, it is crooked. And the circle picture isn't the one I wanted to use. I had a really cute picture of Tyler and Tyson out on the lake in the rubber dingy. But when I went to put it on the LO it was NO WHERE to be found
on my very messy scrap desk. So I used the picture of myself in its place. But as soon as I find the original picture I will replace it. LOL!
on my very messy scrap desk. So I used the picture of myself in its place. But as soon as I find the original picture I will replace it. LOL!



1 comments:
Great layouts Jodi! Love the colours. Wish I had time to sit and scrapbook! LOVE the story about Carson and the jellybean. So cute.
Post a Comment